So here's this blog. I've never really had a real blog before. I actually thought blogspot went out of business until I typed into google "make a blog." I figure it's the easiest way for me to put everything together in one place, piece by piece, without having to make several scrapbooks while I'm here. I'm sure my mom would love to give me advice on how to do that, but I'm not sure it's worth the space in my fun-sized suitcase.
I think that's all I'd like to say for my first post; I'll probably be posting mostly pictures and maybe some stories of interesting things that happen to me while I'm abroad. I think this blog is probably moreso for my family and close friends, but by all means, if you're someone I've been facebook friends with since the 8th grade and we haven't talked in years, you're more than welcome to stalk me here and learn all about my European adventure.
And if you must know why my blog's URL is "Under the Jared Sun," here's a hint*:
*Still learning how to use Photoshop.

AWSOME!
ReplyDelete